How to Configure Magento 2 Elasticsearch
In this video you will learn how to install Elasticsearch to your Magento site. Elasticsearch is a smarter search option that ensures you visitors will have fast and relevant results.
At Alpha Hosting we provide Elasticsearch for free with any of our Cloud Hosting packages.
How to install:
1. Head to your Alpha Hosting client portal, and select the service you want to install Elasticsearch to.
2. Once selected, under view controls, you’ll scroll to where you see Elasticsearch and click install.
3. After it is installed you can grab the IP address and port number that Elasticsearch is installed on.
4. Go to your Magento admin dashboard, and search for Elasticsearch Server Hostname.
5. Change your search engine to the version of Elastic search you just installed, and hit save.
6. After this is saved, flush your Magento cache. Once this is complete your Elasticsearch should be ready to go!
Please like and subscribe for more WooCommerce, WordPress, and Magento How To’s:
Follow us on the socials:
See more here