How to Install Magento 2 on localhost XAMPP without errors FAST! Magento for beginners.
Welcome to our new Basic Course of How to build a Magento 2 site for beginners.
– Read our tutorial in:
Today, we will tell you the fastest way to install Magento 2 on localhost XAMPP with No error guaranteed.
Set up Magento on XAMPP bring many advantages because you don’t have to have a server for Magento site. More than that, you can also set up a nearly real Magento store to demo any action you want.
Resources you need for build Magento 2 site process:
Download Magento 2:
– 0:15 Download Magento 2 and XAMPP.
– 0:55 How to use XAMPP.
– 1:15 Extract Magento 2 file on XAMPP folder.
– 2:04 Access Magento 2 Installation through localhost on browser.
– 2:08 Step 1: Readiness check.
– 3:00 Step2: Add Database.
– 3:38 Step 3: Replace localhost with server IP.
– 4:05 Step 4: Web Configuration.
– 4:35 Step 5: Create Admin Account.
– 5:37 Step 6: Get your account and pass to access.
Your Magento folder can be created in C:xampphtdocs
Go to localhost/name_of_folder in web browser to install. Moreover, to find the error in file php.ini, you should use these keywords: “always_populate_raw_post_data”, “intl”, “xsl”.
Remember to use localhost/phpmyadmin/ for creating database name.
Hope you guys enjoy our video. Subscribe for upcoming videos of Magento 2 tutorials 🙂