Integrate ANZ eGate payment gateway with Magento 2 with Meetanshi’s
Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension.
Integrate ANZ payment gateway, the largest bank in Australia and New Zealand, with Magento 2, the most popular E-commerce platform, with Meetanshi’s Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway.
Security, which is of foremost importance in the online store, is taken care of, in the module. Avoid any hacks or theft in Magento 2 store with the Magento 2 ANZ extension.
Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway offers a hosted payment process. It saves admin to process important credit card details in the Magento 2 environment. Accept customers’ payments via Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club.
All you need to do is, register with a merchant account with ANZ bank. Connect the merchant account with Magento 2 store using the API key or PSIID, provided during the registration.
How does Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway work?
1. ANZ hosted payment page: Customers are directed to the ANZ hosted page to enter their card information and the transactions are managed by ANZ.
2. ANZ API: The customer’s card information is collected on their web browser and sent to the merchant’s server before sending it back to ANZ.
Benefits of Meetanshi’s Magento 2 ANZ eGate Payment Gateway extension:
* Offers a hosted payment gateway for security against thefts.
* The API uses encrypted data on the website.
* Direct and quick refund option.
* Supports Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club.
* Easy to use a module.
* Easily manage the payment, refund, and cancellation process.