Magento 2 Coupon Code Link by Meetanshi allows generating and sharing
coupon code links to the customers.
E-commerce store owners generally use the discount strategy to boost their sales and attract new customers. However, one thing that is often ignored is how the offers are executed. The process to avail discounts must be easy and not confuse the customers. Hence, Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Coupon Code Link Extension for Magento 2 stores.
The extension allows admin to generate and share coupon code links, which on clicked, automated the coupon code application. The admin can send this link to the customers via email, share it on social media, or generate a shareable link.
The Magento 2 Coupon Code Link module offers a “Manage Coupon Code Links” grid that makes it easy to generate and send Emails to customers.
Benefits of Magento 2 Coupon Code Link:
* Display success and failure message on coupon code application.
* Set the Email sender and template for the coupon code link Email
* Allows sharing the coupon code link on social media.
* Set custom text, images, or any HTML content for the success or failure message for a coupon code application using WYSIWYG editor.
* Check the list of all coupon codes in the “Manage Coupon Code Links” grid in the backend. Use the “Update Coupon Code Links” button to update the link list for newly generated coupon codes
* Check the number of views for every coupon code from the backend.
* Option to share the coupon code link via social media platforms
* Generate the coupon code link with redirection from the grid itself from the admin panel
* Update the coupon code links for newly added cart price rules using the “Update Coupon Code Links” button
* Send Email to the customers with coupon code link, their name, and comment from the backend grid.
* On clicking the coupon code link from Email, social media, or the shareable link, the coupon code is automatically applied.
* On the basis of the rule configured, auto-apply coupon code on the product and calculate the