Magento 2 Custom Registration Form Extension by Knowband – Video Tutorial
Knowband offers Magento 2 Custom Registration Fields extension which allows the e-merchant to add custom registration fields for getting more details about the customers. The admin can show multiple additional fields on registration fields. The store admin can set the look and feel of the additional fields by adding custom CSS code. The Custom registration attributes module allows the admin to create a separate section for additional fields. The store owner can also set the position and priority of custom fields. The Magento 2 custom registration form module allows the admin to show the placeholder content. The store owner can apply validations.
Features of Magento custom registration page module:
1. With the help of Magento 2 Custom Fields Extension, the e-merchant can add custom fields on registration field.
2. The store owner can get additional customer information by showing multiple fields on the registration page.
3. The store owner can add multiple fields like text field, radio button, select field, checkbox, text area, file and date field.
4. The e-merchant can easily select the field type and create the fields as per the requirement.
5. The Magento 2 Custom Registration Fields extension allows the advanced users to add custom CSS code for the look and feel customization.
6. The store admin can apply validations just by enabling this option from the admin interface of Magento 2 custom registration form module.
7. The store admin can show the custom fields information on the customer’s invoice by enabling this option.
8. It is very easy to select the field types and create the fields according to the requirement.
9. The store admin can set any field as the required field. It shows an exception message to the customers if the customer skips the required field.
10. Admin can add, update and delete the custom field easily without any difficulty.
11. The Custom registration attributes allow the admin to set a placeholder and enter placeholder text.
12. The Magento 2 custom registration form module allows the admin to set the position of the fields.