It is Data Query Language developed by Facebook in 2012
We can use an alternative to REST API and SOAP Web API
In Magento 2.3.4 we face some issue but next version 2.3.5 magento team will fix this issue.
Advantage of GraphQL
1. APP user not depand on API Developer. He can easily create use cases and proceed his work.
2. Provide “GraphQL caching”. so that our execution time we decrease.
We can access GraphQL by Two ways
1. POSTMEN (download latest version of postmen)
2. ChromeiQL extension of Google
GraphQL Support GET and POST methods
1. GET Method is used for SELECT Query
example :- Get Product list by SKU
2. POST Method is used for CRUD Operation.
example :- Create Customer Account