Migrate Magento 1 to Magento 2 – Ultimate Guide (V3)
[Jan 24, 2020] UB Data Migration Pro is fully compatible with the latest Magento 2.3.0.
[Sept 15, 2020 Update] We’ve introduced an absolutely refreshed Dashboard User Interface with easier navigation. All 8 pre-migration setting steps work very similar to how it has in the past, but it’s much quicker to control the whole migration process.
What will be the best way to move your large-scale Magento 1 data to a Magento 2 shop?
Our latest UB Data Migration Pro V3.0.0 (V3) will make your data migration process a lot easier.
The version V3 is a complete overhaul, compared to its older sibling:
– Completely revamped codebase to optimise for large-scale data migration
– (New) Support delta migration
– (New) Support PHP Memcached to improve performance
– (New) Support Command-line Interface (CLI) for migration steps
– (Fine-tuning) Allows migration process to be proceeded multiple times
Check out UB Data Migration Pro and UB Data Migration Lite at:
We had chance to use the UB Data Migration Pro V3 to migrate 382,047 customer entities successfully to Magento 2. Take a look at this interview ( to see for yourself.
Thanks for taking the time to view and we trust that your database migration will go smoothly, However if something happens then don’t hesitate to comment or contact us and we’ll love to be of help.