Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension by Knowband helps the admin to convert their eCommerce store into a marketplace. Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension helps the admin to handle the marketplace easily.
Benefits of Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace module:
1) Allow multiple sellers to sell their products on your marketplace.
2) Seller Management – Seller registration, seller’s products, Seller Orders, Seller Shipping
Methods, Seller Transactions, Seller Reviews, Seller Categories, and Seller Payout
3) Commission Management – The store admin can set up the commission on the global or
4) Email Notification: The Multi-Vendor Marketplace module offers readymade email templates
for different events like seller registration, seller account approval, Product Approval,
Review Notifications, Payout request notification and many more.
*** These marketplace email templates allow the admin to manage the marketplace operation
5) SEO Friendly
7) Convert your Marketplace into a mobile app (Android & iOS) by using the Mobile App Builder
Module developed by Knowband.
1) Commission management: The store admin can set a global/local commission for the
2) Seller Management: The admin can view and manage the seller registration request, seller
commissions, seller orders, seller shipping methods, seller reviews, etc.
3) Transactions: The admin can view the earnings and commission details from the
transactions tab of the marketplace module.
4) Transaction Payout requests: The sellers can make a payout request for the balance.
Admin can approve the Payout requests in a single button click which makes it easy for the
admin to manage the marketplace operations.
5) Email Templates: There are more than 30 pre-existing email templates for managing the
entire marketplace communication between the sellers and admin, sellers & customers. The
admin can view and modify the text of the email templates.
6) Admin orders: The store admin can view his own orders received from the marketplace from
the Admin Orders tab of the marketplace module.
1) Dashboard: The seller can access the dashboard to see the sales overview generated from
2) Seller Profile: The sellers can add the Social Links, Shop Banners, Shop Logo, SEO details
for the shop, Policy for the Privacy, Return & Shipping.
3) Products: The sellers can view their listed products and add new products from the products
tab of the marketplace settings.
4) Orders: The sellers can access the order details from the orders section of the Marketplace
settings. From here the store admin can update the order status as well.
5) Product reviews: Reviews help to increase product authenticity and works as a trust factor
for new customers. The sellers can manage the product reviews from the Product reviews
section of the marketplace.
6) Store testimonials: The Marketplace module allows the customers to post the reviews for
7) Earning: The sellers can view the earnings from the earning section. This section allows the
sellers to view the earnings per order.
8) Transactions: The sellers can track the transactions made between the seller and
marketplace admin from the Transactions tab of the marketplace settings.
9) Payout: The sellers can make a payment payout request from the Payout setting of the
marketplace module. The status of the previous payout requests can also be viewed from the
10) Category Request: The sellers can request new categories from this section of the
All the information shared in this video is to help you to know in details about the Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension. If you have any doubt then please comment below or can visit our website for more information.
Links to Follow: