Purchasing any product (Software) from Magecheckout.com Themes and Extensions Store means you agree to the following clauses (Agreement):
- We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or any portions of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to be protected by the law. Any activity that infringes on the terms of this Agreement or violates copyright law will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke any invalid license.
- You may not use all or any part of the code in any other software or product or website besides Magento Ecommerce platforms.
- You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network such as the Internet for distribution purposes.
- You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, this includes the text/link at the bottom of templates.
- We reserve the right to publish a selected list of buyers of our Software.
- We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/savings, incidents or consequences) caused to you, or any problems concerning your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- We are not liable for any illegal use or prosecution arising from the use of the Software against the law.
- If you fail to use the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked.
- Magecheckout reserves the right to change this License Agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
- License Agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in our sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate this agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return to you the amount spent for the purchase of the Software.
- If you continue to use the Software after Magecheckout.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby are banned from its further use and have to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) for any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software and allow us to revoke your license.
- By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software in compliance with this Agreement.
We upgrade and improve our themes and extensions on a timely basis. We offer LIFETIME FREE UPGRADES FOR on all our products.
Magecheckout reserves the right to determine which products will be updated and when or to discontinue product updates.
Your e-mail address must be valid as it will be used for communication purposes. It is strongly recommended to use the e-mail address associated with your company. Free emails can be used for the registration and checkout process, but orders placed using free email addresses will be checked more thoroughly and may take longer for activation as a result.
All products are available for download once your payment has been accepted and verified. If you are unable to download a product please check the status of your payment via your payment processor interface.
To guarantee your protection we offer 30-day money back guarantee for ALL our software products. If you are dissatisfied with your product before 30 days after the purchase for any reason, you can receive a full refund. Read more details here
We offer LIFETIME FREE SUPPORT for all paid extensions and themes until you are100% satisfied. We are not responsible for supporting free themes and extensions but we will try to provide support if our technical team can arrange the time.
The following services are NOT covered by the support free option:
- Modules/themes customization;
- Third-party developers consultation;
- Product version update with different module or theme.
- Error correction caused during buyer software upgrade;