Please read the following document containing the Terms and Conditions carefully before using Magecheckout.com. By purchasing products from Magecheckout, we assume that you read and agree to our terms and conditions.
Magecheckout is the copyright holder of all software sold on this site. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any products without Magecheckout’s permission, is strictly prohibited. You are not allowed to use any part of our code in whole or part of any other software or product or website.
By purchasing a product of Magecheckout:
- Customer will receive Open source 100% free and commercial extensions.
- Customer will obtain a License Certificate which will remain valid until the Customer stops using the Product or until Magecheckout terminates this License because of Customer’s failure to comply with any of its Terms and Conditions. Each License Certificate includes a license serial which is valid for one live Magento installation only and unlimited test Magento installations.
- You are allowed to customize our products to fit with your using purpose.
Magecheckout does upgrade regularly to meet new requests from customers or make our products work with later versions of Magento. Customers purchased a product from Magecheckout will get the updated versions for Free by logging in our store and go to My account>My downloadable products. Follow our Blog or newsletter for the updated information.
Magecheckout offers free Lifetime support for all of our paid products and services. Support includes answering questions related to our products, bug/error fixing to make sure our products work well in your site exactly like our demo. Support does not include customizing our product to fit your own needs; customization request will require some fee (basically $20/hour). To ask for support or report bugs, please submit a ticket. Please kindly understand that tickets that arrive at our weekend will be processed when we’re back to office on next Monday.
We at Magecheckout offer a 30-day-refund policy with 100% money back to guarantee that you get satisfaction with our product and service. However, due to the nature of the non-tangible digital goods, there are some rules around refund process.
Refunds can only be issued if the item is malfunctioning,corrupt or does not work as described AND our support staff is unhelpful to help you solve the problem.
Why can’t I get my refund?
Magecheckout reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected. It has been observed that some of the users are downloading our products and then asking for refund and again re-signup when new update are released and then again ask for refund.
If you fall into one or more of the below, we’re sorry: You are NOT eligible for Refund.
- Refund is not applicable after 30 days since the date of your order purchase.
- The item doesn’t work as claimed and you have never asked for help.
- You thought it would do something but it doesn’t.
- It turned out you didn’t like the item
- You just decided you didn’t need it any more.
- Refund is applicable for Paypal payment only.
- In no event will you be eligible for more than one refund for the same product.
- Installation, Support and Custom service.
We will only collect personally identifiable information (such as name, title, company name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address) that you voluntarily provide through our website or e-mail correspondence. We also collect general information (such as the type of browser you use, the files you request, and the IP and country from which you request information) to improve our website and better meet your needs. All of your personal information including credit card information and the ordering process are handled through our 256-bit data encryption Secure Socket Layer (SSL) connection.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. Magecheckout reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Regardless, we will post any Terms and Conditions changes on this page and, if the changes are significant, we will provide a more prominent notice.
These Terms and Conditions go into effect on 12th June 2015